GENERAL: (updated Nov. 3rd)
Q: Is there any way to cancel my order or get a refund?
A: There are no refunds. We suggest selling to a friend or using a platform that works with sellers and buyers to ensure purchased tickets are valid.
Q: do you offer any volunteer or work options?
A: Please email us for more information about our volunteer programs at firstname.lastname@example.org
Q: Is there an option to exit and re-enter the retreat?
A: There will be no in and out privileges. If you leave you will not be able to re-enter without purchasing an additional ticket.
Q: Do I need to bring an ID to the gate to prove that I am 21 for entry?
Q: Am I allowed to bring a pet to the event?
- A: The camping grounds has a strict “no pets allowed” policy. Service animals with proper paperwork and vests are allowed. Please note that service animals may NOT be left unattended at any time. If they are found- proper steps will be taken with local authorities.
Q: Will we be getting wristbands once we get to the campgrounds?
- A: Once you pass through entrance procedures, you will be given your wristband for the retreat.
Q: Will you have Vegan/Vegetarian options for food?
A: As this is a health and wellness event, all of our food options will be plant based and vegan. If you have any specific dietary restrictions, we suggest you plan accordingly just in case.
Q: I lost my ID, what other forms of identification do you accept?
- A: Any form of valid government issued photo ID will be fine i.e Passport OR a government issued temporary ID paired with a secondary form of identification card that has your name, photo, and date of birth i.e expired ID / drivers license.
Q: If I can’t make it Friday, can I check in on Saturday?
- A: Yes you can
Q: What time may guests enter?
- A: The entrance gate / box office will ONLY be open on:
- Friday 11/12 from 2:00pm – 11:59pm
- Saturday 11/13 from 10:00am – 11:59pm.
- Sunday 11/14 from 11:00am – 7:00pm.
- ALL AFTER HOUR ARRIVALS MUST BE COORDINATED IN ADVANCE. email us at: email@example.com
Q: I have work and can not make it to the retreat until after the gate closes will I still be able to enter?
- A: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for late entry requests. All requests are subject to approval and will incur an additional charge to keep staff on site.
Q: Is the retreat child friendly?
- A: The Love Machine Retreat is a 21+ event
Q: When do we have to leave the retreat grounds to head home?
- A: All patrons need to be off-site by 2pm on Monday (11/15/2021) at the latest.
Q: I am trying to figure out my food situation, are there restrictions on outside food/ drinks or dry goods? Can we have fires or propane grills at our campsites?
- A: No restrictions on what food or drinks you can bring in, just NO glass. Glass containers will be confiscated upon entry. The site area has a strict no fire mandate in place, so no campfires or propane grills.
Q: Do we need to buy a retreat pass in addition to a parking pass or car camping pass?
- A: Every vehicle will need either a car camping pass, GA parking pass or RV pass and every person in the vehicle must have a retreat pass.
Q: What is the difference between GA Parking and Car Camping?
- A: GA Parking lot is offsite from where the camping grounds are. You will not be able to have your car by your camping space at any time and will have to walk your gear to site. Car Camping allows you to pull your vehicle to be parked adjacent to your campsite during the event.
Q:Is there Car Camping?
- A: There is a very limited amount of car camping. It will be first come first serve on the tickets.
Q: Are there showers and bathrooms on-site?
- A: Yes, there will be bathrooms and showers. We suggest that each person bring toiletries and extra toilet paper– radical self reliance. (:
Q: What are the rules for how much alcohol we can bring, if any?
- A: Alcohol is permitted, as the event is BYOB. Additionally, De Anza Springs Resort operates a full bar if you’re looking for draft beer and cocktails, or for when you run out.
Q: Are we able to save camping spots if we arrive before our friends?
- A: All camping is first come, first serve. If you are a part of an official camp and would like to arrange a dedicated space, please reach out to us at: email@example.com
Q: Will there be any electricity or hookups for camping or RV’s?
- A: There are no plugins or hook ups. This is an off-grid camping retreat — please practice radical self reliance.
- No animals of any kind. Service animals with proper paperwork and vests are allowed. Please note that service animals may NOT be left unattended at any time. If they are found- proper steps will be taken with local authorities.
- No box trucks or trailers
- No compressed air tanks of any kind
- No drugs or drug paraphernalia — Prescription medicine is allowed only ONLY in a proper prescription bottle with correct labeling for the person possessing it.
- No Firearms
- No Bonfires or Fire Pits
- No Fireworks
- No Fire Spinning / POI (please contact us if you’re interested in scheduling a performance)
- No Firestarters
- No Glass
- No Illegal substances
- No Large Audio equipment — renegade systems and camps are strictly prohibited
– Battery powered bluetooth speakers that can be held in one hand are ok, anything larger please request advance permission at firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure comfort for all our guests
- No charcoal/wood fired Grills (Propane grills & camping stoves are permitted)
- No Pocket knives or Leathermans regardless of the size of the blade
- No Professional Cameras
- No photos or videos of the talent
- No vending without a vendor permit. (Please inquire for more details if interested in vending.)
- No weapons
Each guest, their belongings and their vehicles are subject to search upon entry. Please refer to the lists above to see what you can and cannot bring in.